The power to hear
Small, comfortable and versatile – WIDEX SUPER introduces RITE technology to the super power segment for the first time. The Super has both a programme button and volume control. It uses a size 675 battery and also has an on-board telecoil as well as our proprietary Widex Link technology. The Super can be fit with a Power receiver and a Super Power receiver.
- has the power to provide loudness
- has the gain for speech understanding
- has no feedback/doesn’t whistle
- has a long battery life
- is made for all day, everyday use
- has a robust and stylish design
- gives you the choice of two receivers, for either moderate to severe or profound to severe hearing loss, plus various ear-tips and ear moulds. This versatile model is packed with InterEar features for better localisation.
Read more about benefits for you
The SUPER family
The high-end SUPER440 hearing aid comes with a full range of advanced features that let you localise and focus on the dominant voice in a crowd. SUPER440 also comes with Zen, the revolutionary tone and relaxation program that plays random and harmonic tones in stereo to help you relax or manage tinnitus.
SUPER440 gives you the power to hear more, it provides you with better orientation of sound, it can be used all day in all kinds of weather and yet it is a very small and smart looking RITE solution.
SUPER440 is compatible with all DEX devices.
The SUPER220 hearing aid is a powerful wireless hearing aid at an affordable price. A small, weather-resistant and stylish hearing aid that provides the advantages of comfort and clarity while giving you the power to hear. Furthermore the clever design reduces wind noise by up to 18 dB.
SUPER220 features the Audibility Extender, which helps hearing aid users to better hear high frequency sounds such as birdsong and children’s voices.
SUPER220 is compatible with all DEX devices.
SUPER is perfect in many different listening situations